Gblogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Progress

 I have talked with my family members about shooting them for my project. They all want to do it. So  I am leaving on the 21  to go take pictures of them. We decided that the 21st would be best. This week I am going to be gathering materials for the shoot and for the alternative print  processes. Heading to GoodWill on the weekend. And I am going to watch a bunch of film noir movies this weekend too.  My mother will play the femme fatale/accomplice, My Uncle June will the murderer , my uncle Rodney will be the victim,my Uncle Red will be the blind witness. Not sure about the detective and I wanted to throw in a twist character. I am thinking over a bunch of different scenarios. And I am calling more people to fill the rest of the characters in.


here is a pic that I was playing with to try to get a film noir type of look. I may use her for the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment